Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spicy just like hot sauce careful, you might burn it up!!!



             From Ciara's 3rd studio album Fantasy Ride which is slated to be released on May 5, 2009, is her 2nd single "Love Sex Magic" which features none other than my southern Clear boi JT. The streets is talking ya'll and they are saying this video has some similarities to Beyonce's "Diva" video. Ion know...is it a coincidence; but I believe my girl CiCi has her own style...she definitely can't sing like my "sister" Bey, but she can give her a run for her money as far as 1,2 Stepping is concerned. 
     I loves to see a fellow diva do her thang in some stilettos, and I feel like we have a hit on our hands!!! I'm definitely looking forward to the release of her 3rd album!! Do you think Ms. Harris is swagger jackin? Hit us up at Keyboard.Khronicles@gmail.com or simply leave a comment. 

Your source D'Maine truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment