Friday, March 27, 2009

1, 2, 3, The Devil's after me!

Being that "The Haunting in Connecticut" hit so close to home for me, I had to be one of the 1st patrons in line to view it on opening night. This Movie is creating a lot of buzz around CT; check out the news clip from the house and town the story generated from. Watching the previews, the movie showed promise but Ant Ant An WRONG...folks, I hate to break it but the only thing "Haunting" about this film was the lack of horror it offered. I'm a big fan of screamers and this film left me wanting more. Some parts wre as dry as the Sahara, and it took way to long for the progression in the movie! **Yelling "PLEASE SCARE ME ALREADY"** Save ya coinz and wait for this dud to come out on DVD or better yet wait for it to hit HBO. I guess I should have known this would lack luster and shine being it was only rated PG13! The graphics were nice though especially the scripts that appeared on "Matt's" body. Other than that, *insert crickets!* I'm giving this one a gel acrylic french tip thumbs down! Don't let me be the ONLY voice of reason though. Go check it out for yourself. Let us know what you think, and hit us up via email Keyboard.Khronicles@gmail.com or simply comment below.

Your source D'Maine Truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment