Monday, March 23, 2009

Pray IV Reign :: THE GAME LOOKIN' DRY

D@MN I wish I could be in NY tomorrow, March 24th, so I could get my signed copy of the fourth-studio album release from none other than JIM JONES entitled Pray IV Reign. The album includes hits like the street-certified, "Pop Champagne Remix" produced by Ron Brownz and "Jackin' Swagga from Us," a follow-up (of sorts) to the popular and well-known M.I.A. Anthem!

Me and Jones go waaaay back! I have been listening to him for a while and once I ran thru his bio, I knew we would always be cool! Jones didn't start out in front of the cameras, but more so behind the scenes as the Brains of the operation for Cam'ron and Dipset! He was always a business man and eventually decided to come to the fore-front and tell his story through his lyrics. He is also a person who likes to Play-On-Words like myself (hence the title of the LP) and I admire someone with a lil' brain smarts! 

So if you happen to be in NY tomorrow, Tuesday March 24th, stop by the Virgin Megastore Union Square Cafe and holla at that nigg for me! For more info, check his WEBPAGE or his MYSPACE! Or download one of my faves from his HUSTLER'S P.O.M.E. album, "Emotionless."

**Baaaaaaallllllllllllllliiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn** (and that Lavender Louis throw don't hurt either)

No comments:

Post a Comment