Sunday, March 15, 2009

"So what you think they all mad at me for..."



It just got serious! Beyonce upgrades the April 2009 cover of VOGUE; one of the largest fashion and lifestyle magazines in the WORLD (published in 18 countries). The pics below are from her spread in the Italian Edition of VOGUE...


Beyonce is currently tightening up the loose ends for her year-long World Tour with dates scheduled to start in Canada and also hit the U.K., Ethiopia, Japan and Brazil with a stint in the U.S. this summer.


She has also just finished two new music videos (Broken-Hearted Girl and Ego) from her double-disc album I AM...SASHA FIERCE and plans to release them soon.


Bey also graces the cover of the March issue of L.A. Confidential and the April 2009 issue of Ebony.


I'll let you know when the tix go on Pre-Sale because I AM going to this concert! Time to get it right ladies...Remember your New Year's Resolutions...Let's make it happen!


"...I told you gimme a minute and I'd be right back"

No comments:

Post a Comment