Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sittin' on top of The world Hills....


C'mon prime time clears giving me my dose of LIFE!!! Please DO NOT sleep on MTV's smash hit "The Hills" this show is a definite must watch. I tune in er'chance I get!!! Season 5 is sure to keep you glued to the tube. It premieres on April 6th 10PM ET/PT. Cast favs Lauren "LC" Conrad and Heidi Montag have a reunion in the making that will keep me on the edge of my seat these two have been feuding for the last 2 seasons. Aside from the soap opera filled antics this show also brings me fashions Do's and Don'ts. What its like to live a glam life of partying, traveling, and being a socialite amongst Hollywood young elite. Give it a chance and let me know whatcha ya think.

Your source D'Maine Truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment