Thursday, March 19, 2009

DVR meets the Internet

Upon my internet research to find some type of life that ever existed after my all-time favorite show, "Martin" went off the air, I ran across Fancast. Fancast is the leading entertainment site dedicated to celebrating television. Fancast has archived an extensive video collection of television shows, movies, trailers and clips, and gives viewers close-to-instant access so they can tune-in, catch-up and critique their favorite shows. I must admit that I was quite impressed with this site. Although it does not carry all of the Martin episodes, they have a lot of viewer favorites such as Lost, ANTM, Heroes and others not to mention some KK favoites (Keisha Cole's THE WAY IT IS, T.I.'s Road to Redemption, etc). Check out FANCAST to see what's hot and happening everyday in the world of television and entertainment.

Check me next time, and I'll have the URL for the website that I just finished watching that new Beyonce movie on ( **What, that ain't even out yet**) EXACTLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment