Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mr. Hightower teaches more than Music!

Lady KK'ers, I just got finished reading Steve Harvey's new best selling book "Act like a Lady, Think like a Man" and I dare say that...I LIVE! Steve really spills the beans on a man's actions and how to key in on what they really want from a relationship. I wish I had this book about 4 years ago. Then I woulda been able to spot that lame ni&&a from a mile away and ran know how to deal with men correctly. LOL! But the chapters that kept Miss Elle turning were the ones on the "3 P's", how to date with children and the crucial "90-day rule". Steve had me nodding in agreement with his advice and literally laughing out loud and his silly @ss commentary cause I could really hear him saying it! Alright Steve!

I gives the book 2 Acrylics up! It had it's dry moments, but the info he was dishin more than made up for it! I'm really just sooo glad he regained cool points for this monstrosity of a photo shoot he did a lil while back. *shudders* C'mon, who let Paw Paw in the grease???"Act like a Lady, Think like a Man" is available in hardcover at Wal-Mart for $11.99. Cop that ish!!!!!! Also check him out on "Oprah After the Show". Apparently, she needed a 'lil advice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment