Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Your computer has a CTD (Cyber Transmitted Disease)!!!


Watch CBS Videos Online

C'mon Conficker!! This story really touch home with me because I have been a victim of identity theft not once but twice. People are really making a living by hacking into your system to get all your personal information. I couldn't figure out for the life of me...why I was chosen..it wasn't like I had thousands of dollars!! Yes my bank did replace all my money but it cost way more financially and emotionally for me to reclaim my name then what they originally took!! The many trips to the police station, contacting creditors, just my personal time spent on this non-sense!! So I would recommend that EVERYONE take the proper steps to ensure your computer is protected no matter what the cost...its worth it!! If it can happen to me it can happen to anyone.

Your source D'Maine Truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment