Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Kiss" me thru the phooooone!


Fashion forward Divas of today know NOT to leave their homes without the lip gloss! Your lips just have to be poppin'!! We even have a trademark song by Lil' Mama (Lip Gloss) letting men and women of the world know the dynamics of the lip gloss. But at what cost?? People tend to think the "better" the brand or the more expensive the product the better quality. ANT ANT AN...WRONG!! I personally am in love with the "Liquid Lip Smacker" by The Bonne Bell Company. This small in-expensive gloss currently comes in 8 different flavors and retails at about $2.75!! What makes this gloss a hit in my book is that not only does it glides on smooth, it gives me that wet, glossy, chicken grease (LOL) look I like without the white cruddy build up in the corner of my mouth, all the while smelling delicious!! Contrary to what you may think this delightful niddle gloss also is enriched with Vitamin E and Aloe. My favorite glosses thus far are: Pina Colada, Vanilla, and Cotton Candy. Which one do you like??? For additional flavors and/or to make a purchase check out the website.

Your source D'Maine Truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment