Friday, April 3, 2009

We are family....I got all my sisters with me.



Tragic tragic tragic!!! Things like this make me it seem like we really are living in our last days!! What goes through the minds of people to do these such things to not only the innocent, a family member, and most importantly a child??? I personally don't have any kids so I don't know how it feels to loose one, and to loose one by the hands of your own child must be 10 times more devastating. If it was you would you bury them together or have their funerals together?? I'm having mixed emotions..but my opinion may be biased because I don't have any children. Parents tell me what you think by leaving a comment below or by emailing us at Keyboard.Khronicles@gmail.com.

Your source D'Maine Truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment