Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Public Affair

C'mon Miss Romo Simpson dishing out the hotness!!! A loyal KK reader submitted this treat and you know Miss Elle had to read all bout it! This here is the "Genaviv" heel from the Spring '09 Jessica Simpson collection. What really got me with this 4" heel is the intricate detailing with all the squiggles and stuff. Ka-Yute!!! Definitely a stand out shoe, these are meant to be a main attraction, so make sure to go simple on the 'fit so that the shoe takes center stage!
Genaviv Shoe
The Jessica Simpson "Genaviv" is available at the Jessica Simpson site in a bevy of colors going for $89.00.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Thank you Miss Elle for choosing my shoe!! I've already purchase my pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank YOU for the suggestion! I likes this shoe! Good lookin out!

    ReplyDelete