Monday, April 27, 2009

"You think you crazy, I'll show you crazy..."

"You came into my house, you touched my child?"
Yesss! Commence the @ss whoopings!!!! "Bey" showed out in this role honey...Welcome to Hollywood! I was so proud to see her in a leading role where she FINALLY wasn't playing a singer; it showed me a different (true) side of Ms. Knowles!               
     Contrary to what ya'll may think, the best scene wasn't the fight scene between her and "Lisa" (Ali Larter) either! It's when Sharon (Beyonce' Knowles) decides to stop by Derek's (Idris Elba) office to pay him a visit and gets to meet lil' miss temptress for the first time. Bey was throwing sooooo much shade to this woman and I was getting my LIFE! Beyonce said, "I don't curse or fight so this role allowed me to be a different person, and let out some aggression." I personally feel like it all came VERY natural to her; she had no problem embodying being the HBIC (Head B*tch In Charge) and she was just waiting for the opportunity to let er'body know "Sasha Fierce" WASN'T just an alter ego! 
       All in all, this movie definitely deserves two freshly done, slightly-curled, french mani-tipped acrylics up! It gives me all the elements I need: suspense, drama, action, and some sex appeal!! Apparently, I'm not the only one because "Obsessed" opened up at #1 in North America and earned 28.5 Million! Go check it out for yourself and be sure to bring your friends with you. You don't want to end up like me interacting and yelling at the screen screaming "F*ck her up Sasha", and none of your peoples are there to chime in with familiar ignant sayings!!! 

Your source D'Maine Truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment