Saturday, May 2, 2009

Picture us married, you and me K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

Apparently, Kelis's "Milkshake" couldn't keep this boy in the yard. 

KK, Im sorry to report that one of Hip Hop's favorite couples are headed to Splittsville! Thursday Mrs. "Nastradamus" filed for divorce from Mr. "One Mic" after 5 years and 9 months of marriage. The icing on this divorce cake is that Kelis is also 7 months pregnant, and the child's due date is 7/20/09 as reported on the petition.Kelis is due to have a baby boy; Nas was hinting to MTV that he wanted to do a contest to assist in naming his unborn son. (Nas also has a 15yr old daughter from a previous relationship with Carmen Bryan.) In recent reports the couple appeared to be doing very well and all was fine, so I'm guessing I speak for many when I say I'm shocked to say the least that this couple is NOT headed for the long haul N T more!!! RapRadar.com has reported that Kelis was fed up with Mr. QB's finest verbal abuse and cheating ways. I'm hoping these two can reconcile and make it do what it do, I really liked them as a couple. *SIGHS* Whelp at least we still have Bey and Jay, and if Will and Jada even think about splitting its all down hill for me!!

Your source D'Maine Truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment