Monday, May 4, 2009

My Baby got me #1 on his Top 8



Ummmm, I'm all for a Lil' Kim come back right now, but I feel like this video ISN'T helping It appears to be type low-budget looking if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, I don't need a bunch of special effects and what not but the setting was type drab! What happen to T-Pain; Lil' Kim said he WAS going to be in he video?! T(eeth)Pain didn't make his appearance but I see Nuvo did & stiff neck a*s First name Charlie last name Wilson....LMAO!! I love the song either way its just what we needed because as sure as my shower is steamy folks of today will "Download" !! BTW: be sure to vote for my girl on "Dancing With The Stars" by logging onto http://www.abc.com/ or by calling 1-800-868-3401; Kim and Derek Hough (who also had a cameo in the video) ain't playin' they going for the WIN!!

Your source D'Maine Truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment