Monday, April 20, 2009

Th-th-that that don't kill me, can only make me STRONGER....

Hey there KK'ers...so yesterday I was chillaxin after a day of Sunday cleaning and cooking. I nestled into my pillow top mattress to find me some good good movies to watch...lo and behold I ended up tuned into Lifetime Movie Network. The first movie I watched was the Natalee Holloway story which was a world premiere for the network, it was a very heartwarming and moving story of a teenage girl who vanished while vacationing in Aruba. The movie, is about a mother's search for truth and justice, is based on the book, Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith, by Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway.....



...
the 2nd movie that came on right after was "Little Girl Lost: The Delimar Vera Story". This movie wasn't new to the network but was new to me it premiered back in August/08. C'Mon Mothers intuition!!...



Get into both these movies and they background stories, very touching and emotional.

Your source D'Maine Truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment